Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Takdir! Cool!

I was half asleep in my Management class when I received a text message from my friend, known as Kadir,

"Salam pemberita sekalian.
TAKDIR TD DH PLAY KT
XFRESH! Woots bgtau. Bla bla
yada yada.."


Wow! My band first single, "Takdir" is airing at XFresh.FM! Although "Takdir" had been airing in Singapore's radio, Ria.fm for a while, but this is waaaaaaaaay cooler! Alhamdulillah.. Finally our effort paid off. All the sweats, money and our sacrifices finally paid off today, although I haven't heard it being played on the radio myself, but I'm actually very happy knowing the news.

I went back home and googled for XFresh website and finally saw this...

The screenshot is under the copyright of XFresh. Thanks XFresh.fm!

Our song is airing at the same time with four more new songs by local and very well-known bands and singer.

So, do vote for us if you like our song and I'll personally thank every and each one of you who have voted for us. Thanks again so very much. Hope this will be our leap stone for us to break the local music scene and make our music known to all.

So, do tune in to XFresh.fm! And I would like to thank XFresh.fm and Ria.fm (Singapore) for playing our song. Thank you very much guys!

No comments: